- Oversee and lead a range of capital markets transactions including but not limited to IPOs, placement, debt financing and M&A.
- Providing prompt advice for the Group business on the relevant laws/rules/restrictions and drafting policies/guidance.
- Review a range of agreements, such as Underwriting Agreements and Subscription Agreements, as well as mandates and NDAs.
- Strong experience in running IPO transactions, being well versed with Hong Kong Listing Rules as well as other related local regulations.
- Ideally being qualified in Hong Kong and has private practice experience from reputable international law firm.
- Candidates with experience in Listing Division of HKEx will have advantage