An international asset manager is now seeking to bring in a commercial lawyer to join its regional legal team based in Hong Kong. The role requires the incoming individual to work closely with one of its senior lawyers covering regional general commercial and other internal legal matters including contract management, regulatory and some aspects of funds related legal matters. With operations spanning across South East Asia and parts of North Asia (including Taiwan, Korea and Japan), this is a fantastic opportunity for non-funds trained lawyers to step into the asset management industry whilst gaining commercial exposures working with seasoned funds professionals.
- 1 - 2+ years PQE, recently admitted lawyers are welcome to apply
- HK or common law qualified lawyers with training attained from international law firms
- Experience dealing with general commercial matters such as contract management and general advisory will suffice though those with M&A transactional experience will also be considered
- Working understanding in servicing financial services clients and in-house secondment experience will be advantageous
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is required, including spoken Mandarin