Overseeing the legal department with a core function of supporting internal business teams and external banking and regulatory stakeholders on a host of financing, loans, regulatory and general commercial legal matters. This is a great opportunity for lawyers who enjoys building and implementing legal frameworks whilst working closely with senior business decision maker in relation to group level projects.
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with at least 7-8+ PQE
- Experience in the banking & finance practice from law firms or from financial institutions are required
- Sound working knowledge of HK banking regulatory frameworks
- Ability to work independently and be a strong communicator working closely with senior management
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency in Spoken Putonghua and Chinese reading and writing skills are needed