- You will be managing the P&L of multiple aftermarket sites with turnover of more than a hundred million dollars annually and more than 200 headcounts within a centralized repair and maintenance centre
- You will be accountable for components like Evacuation Equipment, Electrical Power Systems, Flight Actuations, Fuel Components for the MRO sites. You will also exhibit strong business acumen working with various stakeholders to market the site and ensure business growth
- Responsible in ensuring the operations meet Airworthiness standards, including quality approvals for FAA, CAAS, CAAC among others
- You will develop and manage operational overhead budgets, including the achievement of Key Performance Indicators and supporting introduction of new capability(s)
- Develop strong relationships with Strategic Business Units (SBUs) and key internal and external customers that can help build trust and resolve future potential issues
- Ensure full compliance to all required local regulations and corporate requirements, especially in the areas of Ethics, EHS and International Trade Compliance
- Drive operational excellence through all processes by leveraging on the AIM operational framework and work closely with Management team to drive employee engagement initiatives throughout the organization
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Management. Candidates with a Master’s Degree will also be advantageous
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Aerospace industry and a minimum of 5 years in holding key management appointment
- You should also possess strong leadership ability to build and lead a successful and diverse team in a matrix reporting organization
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us with an updated copy of your resume Attn: Mike.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg No. R1658010
License number: 16S8125