Our client is an international alternative investment firm who are now seeking a credit and restructuring transactional lawyer to join them in Hong Kong, covering the region.
- Provide senior management with effective advice on company strategies and their implementation
- Work alongside the Restructuring and Credit team and take ownership of all legal elements of a deal from inception to exit
- including legal due diligence, structuring, term sheets, NDAs/engagement letters, deal documentation and execution;
- play an active role in negotiations and make legal decisions to drive transactions to desired commercial outcomes while managing legal risk; and
- management & advice on work out/distress situations from a legal perspective.
- Manage and provide guidance to external counsel working on transactions,
- Development of appropriate policies and risk mitigation techniques
- Solid experience in restructuring and ideally credit as well
- Good law firm training with minimum of 7-12 years PQE
- Strong attention to detail and a high standard of excellence
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Be personable and able to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- Have a positive “can do” attitude to help out wherever needed
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced work environment