Our client is a reputable global investment firm that manages investments across multiple asset classes. They are now seeking a credit and capital markets transactional attorney to join the Legal & Compliance Department in Hong Kong, covering the region.
- Outside counsel selection and support
- Internal contract review and support (engagement letters, NDAs, term sheets, LOIs)
- Assist with structuring and negotiation of transactions, contract review & execution
- Assist with business selection and allocation support
- Assist with syndication and transaction review and support
- Oversight of transactional hot topics/key issues with outside counsel
- Development of appropriate policies and risk mitigation techniques
- Solid experience in private debt, restructuring and equity transactions.
- Ideal candidate will have experience representing credit and special situations/distressed investing
- Strong attention to detail and a high standard of excellence
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Be personable and able to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- Have a positive “can do” attitude to help out wherever needed
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced work environment