One of the largest global institutional investors seek a Data Analytics specialist to facilitate the information provision process for all investment teams.
You will have the responsibility for structuring, analyzing and enriching data
- Guiding and controlling the translation of business requirements into data and functional IT solutions;
- Making structural improvements in information provision and its related (automation) process;
- Managing data suppliers, imposing quality standards, and monitoring compliance with the agreed quality standards.
- Engaging in active dialogue with the business owners of the information products to continuously enhance data quality;
- Expert knowledge in the following areas: programming languages such as Python, SQL and R;
- Reporting and data visualization tooling such as Alteryx and Qlik;
- Approximately 5-8 years working experience in the financial services industry with a focus on data processing and information provisioning (both on the substantive level and in terms of the underlying technical infrastructure and data management processes);