One of the largest stock exchange in the world is looking to hire an experienced Data Architect to be a part of technology improvement project.
Work closely with business owners, PM, data modelers and analysts; effectively map business requirements into data system architecture design and provide detailed technical review of vendor’s solution proposals;
Instruct and lead technical solution vendors and data developer through the implementation process by providing design review, code review, test review and all other due diligence work;
Continuously evolve group’s data architecture by both agile development to meet urgent business goals, but also be able to plan for the long-term growth by researching and incubating state-of-arts data technologies
- Specialized in full stack of data technologies
- Deep understanding of traditional RDBMS, DW, BI concepts and design methodologies as well as modern Big Data and AI technologies
- Profound experiences with various data platforms, e.g. Teradata, MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, MongoDB etc.
- Excellent performance tuning skills by applying various skills, such as storage planning, caching, index design, data partitioning, MPP, etc.
- 8+ years of working experiences with designing and implementing large scale enterprise data warehouse and BI projects supporting 100+ TB data size
- 3+ years of working experiences with incorporating structured data processing with non-structured or semi-structured data processing by applying various data technologies
- 5+ years of architect design experiences in financial industry
- Good programming skills in SQL, script languages, and at least one high-level programming languages (e.g. C++, Java)
- Experiences with big data analytic tools including Apache Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, Storm, HBase, Mahout and others in addition to traditional data warehouse to fulfill business requirements; familiar with major AI platform and technologies
- Master degree or above in computer science, electrical engineering or related majors
- Excellent communication and problem solving capabilities
- Experience in Financial Markets (e.g. exchange-based, OTC, FCM, brokerage house) is a plus
- Knowledge of financial products, clearing, or post-trade processing , market data, preferred
Open to sponsoring work visa