This is a highly unique opportunity for a Data Scientist to join a new and rapidly growing team of a global leading quantitative hedge fund. In this role you will partner with their close-knit team of quantitative researchers, data engineers, technologists and data sourcing colleagues to analyze and enrich a broad range of structured and unstructured big data.
- Enrich wide range of structured and unstructured data into datasets for quantitative analysis
- Enhance data quality & integrity via a process orientated approach
- Take full ownership of end-to-end data workflows
- Must have the ability to program in C++ and developing real-time applications on Linux/Unix platforms
- 2 - 3 years of experience as a data engineer or software developer
- Should be skilled in languages such as Python and Linux shell; and data analysis tools / languages (R, Matlab, Tableau)