Location - Bejing, China / San Fransisco, CA
- Deal sourcing: Generate leads for investment opportunities. Attend industry conferences and events and build rapport with entrepreneurs. Develop a sense for how to identify a high-quality entrepreneur and project and elevate high-priority projects to the investment team.
- Industry research: Monitor industry trends and market changes, collect and analyze information on the global blockchain industry and projects, research and analyze the innovation in blockchain industry
- Company due diligence: Research competitors, check references, assist with investment memo preparation, and share insights with the investment committee.
- Team and portfolio support: Provide research and administrative support for the investment team and portfolio companies. Assist with general operations of the fund including reviewing documents, preparing memos, team updates, planning and organizing events, etc.
- Undergraduate degree or above from globally renowned universities; demonstration of technical background (eg. mathematics, physics, computer science, and electrical engineering majors) preferred
- Prior venture capital or investment experience preferred. Demonstrated experience or interest in entrepreneurship, internet companies, or software R&D preferred
- Intellectually curious self-starter with a strong ability to learn quickly and independently
- Excellent English reading and writing skills, proficiency in reading English materials. Need to be skilled with PPT and writing memos
- Innovative thinking, clear logic, teamwork spirit, and ability to work under pressure
- Mandarin fluency preferred
- Salary is competitive [ X range]
- Opportunity for performance-based carry and bonuses