Interested in being part of a future US$13 Trillion dollar industry?
Want to work in Devops with an institutional grade digital assets exchange platform?
Want to work with a leadership team that comes from some of the top global financial houses?
If your answer is YES, then this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is a premier global leader in the distributed ledger & blockchain technologies space. They are truly diversified with financial services & solutions business. The financial services business runs capital markets, asset management, prop trading & an OTC desk. While the solutions business focuses on working with NGOs, corporates & governments in providing them blockchain products focused on data, trust & transparency. They are a global business with 7 offices including Hong Kong, London, Tokyo, Geneva and Berlin!
You will be part of the team which will build our client’s institutional-grade digital assets exchange platform! You must have the experience level to be independent and will report to our client’s Lead DevOps based in Hong Kong.
Salary: GBP 60,000 – GBP 75,000/ annum
- Build a highly automated DevOps pipeline allowing to increase the software release velocity
- Help architect and build robust, highly available and scalable systems
- Contribute to system designs required for new products/features
- Plan, communicate and execute the implementation of new features
- Be responsible of automated software releases
- Provide DevOps guidance and support to the software engineers
- Around 3-7 years of DevOps engineering experience
- Strong Docker, Kubernetes and Helm knowledge
- Experience with AWS, Terraform and Jenkins
- Good understanding of Linux & shell scripting
- Previous experience with complex distributed systems
- Exposure to scrum/agile software development processes