Interested in being part of a future US$13 Trillion dollar industry?
Want to work in Devops with an institutional grade digital assets exchange platform?
Want to work with a leadership team that comes from some of the top global financial houses?
If your answer is YES, then this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is a premier global leader in the distributed ledger & blockchain technologies space. They are truly diversified with a financial services & solutions business. The financial services business runs capital markets, asset management, prop trading & an OTC desk. While the solutions business focuses on working with NGOs, corporates & governments in providing them blockchain products focused on data, trust & transparency. They are a global business with 7 offices including Hong Kong, London, Tokyo, Geneva and Berlin!
You will be part of the team which will build our client’s institutional grade digital assets exchange platform! You must have the experience level to be independent and will report to our client’s Lead DevOps based in Hong Kong.
Salary: €65,000 – €80,000/ annum
- Build a highly automated DevOps pipeline allowing to increase the software release velocity.
- Help architect and build robust, highly available and scalable systems.
- Contribute to system designs required for new products / features.
- Plan, communicate and execute the implementation of new features.
- Be responsible for automated software releases.
- Provide DevOps guidance and support to the software engineers.
- Around 3-7 years of DevOps engineering experience
- Strong Docker, Kubernetes and Helm knowledge
- Experience with AWS, Terraform and Jenkins
- Good understanding of Linux & shell scripting
- Previous experience with complex distributed systems
- Exposure to scrum/agile software development processes