Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on site with their development team in their offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. They are a very small, but growing company, with new and exciting problems to solve. They work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a DevOps engineer you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges our client is facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for their customers.
- Collaborate closely with the development and product teams in their fast-paced delivery environment
- Build a modern, automated, cloud native, continuously delivered distributed system
- Knowledge of technology best practices for building a modern automated devops platform
- Understand the nuances and technical challenges with building a highly scalable and fault tolerant system
- Experienced in building with the following tools - linux, automation, configuration management, continuous delivery, distributed systems, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Postgresql, Cassandra, Kafka, JVM, Java/Scala, Python
- Automate everything
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills