~ HK$ 50K/Month
Elicit business requirements from the functional teams; translate into technical specifications for the digital banking project.
- Responsible for eliciting, defining and documenting business and functional requirements
- Communicate requirements and help devise effective solutions that are in line with the strategic aims of the business
- Work with Product Owners and Development teams using agile principles and processes
- Create and design wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps.
- Use storyboards, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements.
- Engage with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams to document design options and recommendations
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Experience in the design and delivery of online and mobile solutions in the Financial services industry
- Experience with multi-channel solutions preferred
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to drive the requirements and solutions as well as resolve lower level operational issues with experience translating between business and technology
- Experience working in fast paced agile and scrum environments
- Proficiency in Atlassian product suite such as Jira, Confluence or similar
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in using PowerPoint and Visio tools required