Digital Business Analyst, responsible for delivery of the new disruptive product within banking space.
- Assessment of customer needs and how we can improve customers lives
- Shaping solutions that are customer centric underpinned by innovation and digital capabilities.
- Creating/designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps.
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements.
- Engaging with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, etc. to document design options and recommendations
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly, meet acceptance criteria and deliver the desired customer experience and interface.
- Experience in the design and delivery of online and mobile solutions
- Track record in translating customer journeys into user stories
- Able to discuss user stories with engineering teams and adapt to achieve best in class user experience.
- Experience working in fast-paced agile/scrum environments
- Proficiency in Atlassian product suite - Jira, Confluence, etc or similar
- Track record in working in delivering innovation.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, think analytically and communicate effectively
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment – always innovating.
- Articulates or translates complex information in clear, meaningful and structured way to suit audience
- High levels of self motivation – able to self manage and deliver to committed timescale.
- Adaptive – the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.\
- A strong team player – highly collaborative recognizing their specialized role in a larger programme of work and acknowledging other areas/individuals roles and responsibilities.
- Experience in Agile Project methodologies and tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Understanding of UI/UX design
- Bachelor degree in a related field (Business/Computer Science Degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years in Innovation / Agile Delivery / Product build projects
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English (Cantonese and Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Nice to have: Relevant Agile Certifications (e.g. Certified Scrum Master, Agile Certified Practitioner)