Manage and lead the delivery of Group wide innovation activities delivered through a range of external eco-system partners from across the region.
Build a strategic eco-system of innovation partners that includes start ups, universities, governments, technology and fintech/insurtech companies across the region.
Build relationships and confidence within the BUs on our innovation capabilities and our capability to deliver through understanding the insurance value chain and identifying areas where innovation partners can deliver tangible value.
Drive internal and external communications with Corporate Communications relating to our innovation agenda and capabilities.
Manage events such as Hackathons, Innovation Days and Partner Hacks.
· Delivery of innovation projects in conjunction with Innovation Lab and external partners through a delivery framework that leverages agile and rapid innovation.
· Manage Group driven innovation partnerships with startups, governments, universities and partners
· Develop a detailed awareness of where innovation partnerships are in place across the region to enable Group and other BUs to leverage their capability
· Create and maintain a legal framework for complex partnerships and co-creation ecosystems.
· Source skills and experience to fill in gaps for innovation projects in Group and BUs by filling gaps in ecosystem
· Support countries building internal innovation capabilities through innovation strategy, planning and helping to run lean/agile/co-creation innovation bootcamps
· Develop though leadership and represent company at top conferences in Asia as speaker, panel. Recognized as thought leader and ecosystem leader
· Build effective and value adding relationships between Group Innovation and countries
- Technology awareness particularly in AI/Blockchain/Data
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation and Commercial skills
- Interpersonal skills / EQ
- Project management, agile delivery and people management
· You are a strategic thinker who identifies and makes opportunities and transfers them quickly into tangible outcomes; you have a bias for action that motivates others
· You are a self-starter, with the ability to ideate, plan and execute initiatives; because of you, things just happen
· You can find, connect and manage relationships with top tier entrepreneurs, investors, C-suite individuals
· You are a natural networker, and proactively look for ways to nurture your intellectual and social curiosity
· You have the ability to translate a new technology / trend in business terms; for example: Fintech, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Healthcare
· You can establish yourself as a thought leader internally and externally on specific technologies and/or business opportunities; ability to build strong relationships with a meaningful network of high-level thought leaders
· You have a proven understanding of technology, agile ways of working and where startups and corporates can work together and where challenges may exists
· You can asses pros and cons of working with partners; you understand how startups and corporates can establish mutually beneficial relationships and ideally have a proven track record of establishing successful partnerships.