Back to job search
Digital Engagement Assistant Manager
- Develop (digital) engagement strategies to drive online engagement and conversion of supporters via multiple and diversified channels
- Take leadership in devising digital engagement plans for the various campaign and fundraising projects, and to create innovative engagement opportunities for supporters' participation.
- Manage the creation of professional, engaging and creative content for digital channels to communicate mission, vision and campaigns with our potential and existing supporters in Taiwan;
- Manage a team of digital specialists in Taiwan to implement the agreed digital engagement strategy and to develop an audience understanding and branding strategy for the organisation.
- Oversee a broad range of digital engagement systems and tools;
- Create and monitor metrics and KPIs for measuring successes and performance of (digital) engagement.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, communications, advertising agency, advocacy NGO, multimedia production or related discipline
- Interest and passion in local and global environmental issues
- Hands-on experience in Facebook, Instagram, Line and messenger marketing
- Practical knowledge in Google Analytics, SEO and web content marketing
- Practical knowledge in the content management system, e.g. WordPress is a plus
- Management experience essential
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Experience and ability working in a culturally-diverse environment is a plus