Retained Mandate for a Global Asset Management firm, looking for a Digital Transformation Lead.
You will have the responsibility for leading our Client’s digital journey in adopting the latest cutting edge and future proof solutions to enhance their entire business capability. You will work with local and global investment, risk, operations and technology teams. This role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer Asia Pacific.
If you are in a technology transformation consulting role looking for more autonomy working directly with the business and a passion for data this may be a great next step.
- Engaging in active dialogue with the business owners of the information products to drive the improvement of data quality.
- Guiding and controlling the translation of business requirements into data and functional IT solutions.
- Making structural improvements in information provision and automation processes.
- Providing user-friendly, accurate and consistent data, information solutions, reports and services to a wide variety of business owners
- Structuring, analysing and enriching data in compliance with the standards agreed with the business owners of the information products.
- Bachelor’s degree in information management, a quantitative orientation or related field.
- Approximately 8-10 years working experience in the financial services industry with a focus on data processing and information provisioning (both on the substantive level and in terms of the underlying technical infrastructure and data management processes).
- Analytical background and excellent knowledge of databases and reporting / business intelligence tooling.
- Affiliation with Python or R and data visualisation tools