Our client, a fast-growing Digital Bank is looking for a seasoned Business Compliance Director to assist the Head of Compliance to provide advice to all relevant units on compliance issues arising out of their businesses, product offering and operations.
- To advise business and support units about all applicable laws and regulations
- To ensure that products and services offered by the Bank, marketing materials and the relevant operational processes
- To provide advisory services to the Bank and/or support units on all relevant compliance issues and to liaise with regulators
- To review the advertising and marketing materials, new product initiatives, and obtain regulators’ approval as required
- To handle and advise on regular submissions / ad-hoc surveys, regulatory information request / enquires / inspection, and liaise with regulators and coordinate appropriate responses to their queries
- Able to work in a team environment with different cultures
- Solid HKMA experience dealing with Retail Banking. Exposure in Retail Digital Banking will be a plus
- Thorough knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to banks, in particular those relating to the consumer banking business.
- Effective communications skills (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure
- Willing to stand and work in ambiguity and fast-changing environment