Our client, a global bank is looking to hire a seasoned leader to run their Wealth Management Compliance function, based in Hong Kong.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Compliance and regulatory risk advisory to the wealth management business.
- Risk assessment and assurance.
- Regulatory change and projects.
- Financial Crime – AML, ABC, sanctions and fraud.
- 8+ years of experience within wealth management compliance.
- Solid knowledge of HK banking regulations and regulated activities of the wealth management / private banking business.
- Strong leadership experience
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills