A world leading financial institute looking for their Director Counsel, with a team to manage.
- Support major deals and business strategy initiatives with creative, proactive and business outcomes-focused advice, including licensing agreements, strategic alliances and partnerships, M&As and the structuring and negotiation of critical deals.
- Draft, review and negotiate business contracts for the company. Provide advice and assistance to management on standard agreements and terms and conditions of business or business processes.
- Support new product development work and business initiatives, including digital & online products and functionalities. Review and advise on marketing and advertising initiatives and executions.
- Monitor, analyze and advise on changes to legal requirements, including financial services and payments regulations, consumer protection, e-money, competition, data privacy and outsourcing laws.
- Provide general guidance and advice to management on legal entity governance, business structuring and all other legal and regulatory matters that arise in a Fortune 500 company.
- Qualified Solicitor in common law jurisdiction
- 8-12 years PQE, with experience in other Financial Institute
- Management experience
- Excellent command in Chinese & English