A well-known French banking organisation is looking for a Director, Leveraged Finance, Credit Risk. With an Asia Pacific focus you will be responsible for approving Corporate or Leveraged Finance credit proposals. Strong communication skills are essential to this role, working closely with senior business and functional heads.
- In charge of Asia Pacific countries and business areas in relation to Leveraged Finance Credit Risk related matters
- Lead the credit approval forums involving a diverse cross-section of senior stakeholders from multiple functions and geographies
- Review, recommend, and approve LAF credit proposals for the Asia Pacific region in accordance with authorised credit limits
- Take responsibility for all Credit Risk related matters; which include approvals management of problem exposures, processes, policies and guidelines, pipeline discussions, portfolio/sector reviews
- This role would suit either an experienced Credit Risk professional with previous experience in this area or a front line banker looking to broaden their risk & functional credentials