Director of Digital Products will drive the adoption of innovative payments products with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the key advocate for driving adoption of digital capabilities with clients and partners, e.g.contactless payments, tokenization
- Continue to drive the adoption of contactless payments by working with key internal and external stakeholders to increase contactless issuance and acceptance
- Work with Issuers, acquirers, 3rd party wallet providers.
- Engage with local fintech community to promote company’s products.
- Lead the go to market planning of new services and capabilities
- Capture new issuance and partnership opportunities with new channel, e.g. non-FIs
- Provide product expertise support to country team.
- Speak at industry events and hosted roundtable
- Actively participate and provide feedback on market strategy and key initiatives.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in the payments, FinTech or startups
- Deep understanding of agile product development principles & human centered design thinking
- Knowledge and expertise in strategy, financial analysis, and project management
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive initiatives and implement solutions in a dynamic payments industry
- Ability to quickly assess an opportunity's potential, applying fact-based analyses and industry experience
- Self-starter with strong results-orientation, sound business judgment, and strong communication skills
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills in an international / matrix role.
- Client-facing experience, with strong negotiation/influence and presentation skills
- Exceptional relationship manager at top levels
- Fluent in English & Cantonese (both spoken and written)
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, advanced degree preferred