Our client is a well-established investment management firm that manages investments across multiple asset classes. They are now seeking a lawyer to join their investment deal team in Hong Kong, covering the region.
- Internal contract review and support (engagement letters, NDAs, term sheets, LOIs)
- Assist with structuring and negotiation of transactions, contract review & execution
- Lead external counsel in preparation of investment documentation, such as loan agreements, shareholders agreements, and sale and purchase agreements.
- Assist with business selection and allocation support
- Assist with syndication and transaction review and support
- Qualified lawyer
- Experience in deal structuring
- Experience in special situations / distressed investing is a big plus
- Strong attention to detail and a high standard of excellence
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Be personable and able to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team