- Cooperate with Merchandise and cross-functional teams to plan and execute EC sales development strategy to achieve KPI targets.
- Promotional planning and execution of EC only campaigns and events.
- Managing consumer experience/journey on eCommerce website/APP, focusing on traffic, conversion and sales.
- Able to utilize all digital assets including social, APP, websites to connect the total user journey and experience to achieve KPIs.
- Analyze and provide insight to reports.
- 3rd party vendor management includes result review, progress follow up, and propose the new features to optimize website performance.
- Co-work with GHQ and group IT to continuously optimize website/APP.
- Actively track the website, review sales performances and react accordingly. Ensure that website visitors can search, find, choose and buy in an optimal way.
- Seek and identify business opportunities that will grow sales and improve gross profit by analyzing market trends and benchmarking with other eCommerce operations.
- 6 years+ experiences in EC. Previous O2O experience, successful experience in E-commerce retailing with digital agency background a plus.
- Excellent presentation capabilities, high market sensibility, and ambitions to achieve high-performance goals.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, digital marketing is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skill both in Chinese and English/Japanese.
- Able to work under pressure with good multi-task ability.
- Team player with positive learning attitude, yet independent with great initiative.