About the client:
A large and leading company in M2M automotive industry, dedicated to providing the best integration solution of the products.
You are expected to be engaged and participate in, architectural, development, build and recruiting responsibilities. You will act as the primary liaison to teams including but not limited to SW/FW, design, product, and operations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Determine component requirements, and develop architectures for new product concepts containing digital image sensors, application CPU, micro-controllers, low-noise power supplies, sensors, LTE and 3G modems, WiFi, BT/BLE, GNSS and high-speed serial interfaces
- Direct schematic capture
- Perform schematic reviews, layout reviews and give feedback for areas of improvement
- Debugging and electrical testing and validation of all electrical designs
- Develop electronic prototypes for new product concepts
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, and PM teams
- Communicate and work with ODM manufacturer during the product development stage
- BS degree or above in Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years relevant experience architecting and designing embedded electrical systems (industrial or automotive experience is plus)
- Experience with the ODM model of manufacturing
- Strong expertise in consumer electronic design, component selection, schematic design, and schematic capture with tools like Cadence Allegro and OrCAD Capture
- Mastery of EE design for digital circuits, power and battery including high-speed interfaces and low-speed serial control interfaces, layout for low-noise.
- Comfortable using all types of electronic test equipment
- Experience in system development process including symbol creation, schematics, and board design and development, as well as board and system, bring up and debugging
- Understanding of entire product development process for mass volume production design