- Find innovative ways to solve technical issues. Including reverse engineering & hacking.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers & Hardware engineers to define new project features & solves design issues.
- Build program structure from scratch. Experience first hand product development & optimization.
- Perform experiments on cars to find best design approach.
- Use Agile methodology (Scrum) on multiple aspects, including performing code reviews, design reviews, testing and writing documentation.
- MCU and Firmware development experience is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with C/C++
- Development experience in Linux/Android BSP is a plus.
- Positive-critical mindset regarding product quality.
- Enjoys fast pace working environment.