- You will assist business units and functional departments in identifying, planning and implementing LEAN manufacturing projects.
- Identify opportunities to increase and improve Kaizen applications throughout the company.
- Lead and facilitate various LEAN projects/events eg. Value Stream Mapping, 3P, Kaizen etc.
- Implement a process and culture of continuous improvement embracing Kaizen & related methodologies to achieve highest quality, lowest cost & customer focus standards.
- Provide training and communication on Kaizen tools and methodology.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Production Engineering.
- At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field
- Strong continuous improvement skills and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Value Stream Mapping (formal certification preferred) with experience in project management.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume Attn: Mike. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Email: email@example.com