Responsible for performing bookkeeping and financial reporting in accordance to the relevant accounting standards in prescribed jurisdictions, for a portfolio of corporate clients.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare chart of accounts for new clients
- Manage all aspects of general ledger accounts
- Prepare trial balance, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement, statement of changes in equity
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/bi-annual/annual management accounts or financial statements, where required
- Prepare unaudited financial statements, consolidated accounts.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents to ensure compliance with local audit, tax filing and other statutory requirements
- Review income tax returns and tax computation as provided by external tax agents to ensure accuracy
- Possess relevant qualification (degree, professional certification, diploma) in accounting/finance
- At least 6 – 8 years of experience in handling full-range of accounting work at major international or local corporate service providers, CPA firms, MNCs
- Good knowledge in prescribed accounting principles and accounting standards in Singapore