Your competences include that you
- hold a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or a similar discipline
- have experience with SAP and knowledge of comparable financial system applications and general ledger accounting
- possess good communication skills and are fluent in verbal and written Mandarin and English
- have practical knowledge of Taiwan tax regulations
- have an open-minded, curious, thorough, and solution-oriented mindset
- have extensive knowledge of the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local GAAP.
A position in a fast-growing, agile team working closely with the global finance function in Denmark, Malaysia, and Poland.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for financial controlling and financial reporting for multiple, wholly owned and jointly owned Taiwan-domiciled entities
- report preparation for relevant business activities in Taiwan and the rest of the APAC region
- maintain and support the build-up of a robust internal controls environment
- be in charge of the day-to-day general ledger management and ad hoc financial reporting and analyses
- drive the continuous optimization of processes – specifically in connection with localization of our global processes and month-end close processes
- anchor collaboration with Shared Functions to steer the delivery of initiatives.
Furthermore, you’ll control and solve financial accounting matters and ensure that accounting policies are adhered to in accordance with the Group’s accounting policies, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and local Taiwan legal, fiscal and corporate requirements.