In view of expansion, a renown corporate bank with strong presence in Asia is hiring for their Finance Department. You will be involve in MAS regulatory reporting and monitoring of regulatory requirements, as well as key financial control processes which allows you to have high visibility to senior management in the organisation.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of regulatory reporting changes and apply the changes to current reporting process
- Work closely with other business units relating to Monetary Authority of Singapore reporting matters
- Accuracy in regulatory reporting to the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Assist in financial and head office reporting
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience within the wholesale banking environment
- Good working knowledge of MAS notices and regulatory reporting requirements
- Good communications and stakeholder management skills
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.