Reporting to the FP & A Director, you will work together with the Business Heads to manage operating performance, cost and cash – flow for one of their business. You will work closely with business groups senior management and the commercial and operating teams to ensure that their operating cost and target are met and cash is properly controlled.
- Proper analysis of operational and financial performance report and other management reports to propose appropriate actions going forward.
- Ensure all financial and business controls are in place.
- Partner BU management to drive business and financial performance
- Manage overall cash positions of BGs, provide proper WC management and ensure contribution to Corporate
- Identify and support continuous improvement of business operations
- Budget & management reviews and performance monitoring
- CAPEX reviews and monitoring of return on investments
- Handle offshore or cross-border transactions, special projects
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years' in business control or financial control experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Mathematics or Economics from recognized universities.
- CPA/ Master will be advantageous.
- Proven strong managerial and leadership qualities
- Analytical and good with numbers and spreadsheets
- A good team player
- Commercially-oriented with high energy, a ‘can-do’ attitude and hands-on
- Possess business acumen and strong commercial sense
- Driven, sharp, results orientated with strong understanding of business operations and key drivers
- Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written); as well as fluency in English and/or Mandarin