The successful candidate will require to do
- Reports to the Finance Director.
- Managing a team of 5.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Manage monthly closing.
- Prepare and analyse monthly financial and management reports.
- Review financial statement and balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the preparation of the financial statement is in accordance with the relevant accounting standards.
- Work closely with Finance Director for all finance matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experiences.
- Exposure in Marketing/ Advertising/ PR/ Event management industry preferred.
- Independent and analytical
- Supervisory experiences.