Our client, a global fintech company is looking for a high caliber candidate to lead the financial crime team.
- Develop and oversee a financial crime programme including policy and controls.
- Perform financial crime analysis and develop behavioural analytics to highlight financial crime risks.
- Ensure obligations are met regarding AML, fraud, sanctions, bribery & corruption.
- Conduct AML guidance materials and oversee training.
- Advise on regulatory implications of future business activities.
- 5+ years of experience in financial crime compliance within a regulated firm.
- Experience in writing policies and procedure manuals and overseeing their implementation.
- Financial crime / AML qualification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English, with Cantonese preferred.