- Support the delivery of financial reporting, decision making and action planning.
- Analyze BU financial status
- Review monthly financial reports, monitor variances and identify trends.
- Prepare cashflow forecast, AR analysis, budgeting & forecasting.
- Prepare financial analysis reports for quarterly board of meeting and half yearly management meeting
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accountancy
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in FP&A (financial planning & analysis) in MNC environment
- Preferred Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) candidate