C/C++ firmware development on embedded Linux or RTOS platform.
Responsible for software developing, issue debugging, software validation.
Needs to cooperate with development teams in US and other countries.
- Must familiar with C language coding.
- Experience in RTOS programming is a must.
- Good software debugging skill at embedded system.
- Good communication skills.
- Self motivation, like taking up challenges.
- Familiar with C++ language coding is a plus.
- Familiar with embedded Linux programming is a plus.
- Experience in developing video or audio product is a plus.