Our client is a global leader in ultra low latency real time trading and is looking to grow their FPGA team in Singapore that covers the emerging and mature markets of Asia.
The firms FPGA team works with technologists and traders to provide hardware solutions in areas such as fast networking, high performance compute, and real-time acceleration. They are looking for FPGA development engineers who can help build the next generation of hardware solutions
- Excellent knowledge of building reliable, high performance FPGA hardware systems.
- Combinations of skills in traditional RTL development, and complimentary software skills. This will enable you to fully contribute to co-designing hybrid hardware/software applications
- Passion for development, strong work ethic, and drive to continually learn and improve
- Hands-on FPGA development successes, taking ownership of significant systems and subsystems
- Sound understanding of technology tradeoffs, and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- 3+ years of experience working as a FPGA development engineer in a team environment
- 3+ years of RTL experience (SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL)
- 2+ years of experience of software development