The role will support the execution of internal and external projects in the FinTech and blockchain space including occasional client and site visits. The successful candidate will proactively suggest suitable technologies for projects to ensure efficient and sustainable development and will work closely with the Head of Software Development and the rest of the technology team to ensure the products the firm delivers are of exceptional standards. The European technology team is based in Berlin and creates technology solutions for the entire company together with the Hong Kong team. The team forms the firm’s intellectual capital and develops products covering blockchain technology including smart contracts and other innovative solutions.
- Bachelor degree or higher with 3+ years in IT related discipline
- Experience in NodeJS including database integration, REST, Swagger, Websockets, Webpack, and Server Side Rendering
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as Python, Java or Go
- Experience in DApp development including Web3js, Truffle is a plus
- Ability to work well in teams have a hands-on attitude and strong service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible; comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing deadlines and minimal supervision