Interested in being part of a future US$13 Trillion dollar industry?
Want to be a developer with an institutional grade, truly global, blockchain services company?
Want to work with a leadership team that comes from some of the top global financial houses?
If your answer is YES, then this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is a premier global leader in the distributed ledger & blockchain technologies space. They are truly diversified with a financial services & solutions business. The financial services business runs capital markets, asset management, prop trading & an OTC desk. While the solutions business focuses on working with NGOs, corporates & governments in providing them blockchain products focused on data, trust & transparency. They are a global business with 7 offices including Hong Kong, London, Tokyo, Geneva and Berlin!
Salary: €40,000 – €65,000 / annum
The ideal candidate’s skillsets would be 60% backend and 40% front end focused.
The European technology team is based in Berlin and creates technology solutions for the entire company together with the Hong Kong team. The team forms the firm’s intellectual capital and develops products covering blockchain technology including smart contracts and other innovative solutions.
- The role will support the execution of internal and external projects in the FinTech and blockchain space including occasional client and site visits.
- The successful candidate will proactively suggest suitable technologies for projects to ensure efficient and sustainable development and will work closely with the Head of Software Development and the rest of the technology team to ensure the products the firm delivers are of exceptional standards.
- Bachelor degree or higher with 3+ years in IT related discipline
- Experience in NodeJS including database integration, REST, Swagger, Websockets, Webpack and Server Side Rendering
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as Python, Java or Go
- Experience in DApp development including Web3js, Truffle are a plus
- Ability to work well in teams, have a hands on attitude and strong service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible; comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing deadlines and minimal supervision