- Prepare and review timely and accurate NAV, yields, distributions and other fund accounting output etc.
- Provide coaching to junior team members.
- Reconciling various accounts with data from other sources and correcting any variances.
- Scheduling audits, compliance reports, and financial statements.
- Identifying any issues or irregularities with accounting records or fund activities.
- Preparing detailed reports on fund activities and determining cash flow
- Respond to clients' inquiries.
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or any other relevant professional certifications.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in Fund Accounting.
- Accountancy qualification will be an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information or to have a discussion with consultants about your career, please contact the person as below.
Aquis Search Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8125
Registration No: R1653724