- Lead the Fund Accounting team and coach on their works.
- Review and ensure accurate and timely on NAV, Financial Statements, Tax returns etc.
- Manage Financial Statements, footnotes and capital statements.
- Reconciling various accounts such as cash, securities, trades etc.
- Analyze and resolve breaks after reconciliation process.
- Handle new clients on board and conduct CDD including review KYC documents.
- Review internal control and identify operational risk issues and develop recommendations.
- Liaise with different counterparts to ensure smoothly and timely quality service delivery.
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or any other relevant professional certifications.
- Min. 7 years of working experience in Fund Accounting.
- Accountancy qualification will be an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information or to have a discussion with consultants about your career, please contact the person as below.
Aquis Search Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8125
Registration No: R1653724