The position is with an investment bank to be the responsible manager for change management in the Fund Administration/Global Custody team.
- Be responsible for the identification of opportunities to enhance business processes
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and understand their day to day operations
- Initiate projects with the business and monitor the progress
- Work closely with global functions, leaders and business functions
- University Degree
- Previous experience in custody, fund administration or change manageement
- Good knowledge of Front to Back processes
- Excellent written English, excellent oral skills in English. Mandarin and Cantonese skills will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills