Our client is a well-known bank looking to expand their legal team in Hong Kong. They have now created a new role for a Funds Lawyer.
- Oversee the documentation related to fund formation and management including but not limited to private equity funds, third party funds, public funds and funds set up by CCBI overseas subsidiaries
- Providing prompt advice for the Group business on the relevant laws/rules/restrictions and drafting policies/guidance
- Prepare and review documents in connection with fund maintenance
- Draft and amend various in-house procedure
- Liaise with external counsels and other services providers
- Experience in fund formation and fund management, either from a law firm or in-house
- Ideally being qualified in Hong Kong and has private practice experience from reputable international law firm