Our client is a large scale HKSE listed business, they are recruiting a senior lawyer to manage a team of lawyer and company secretary, working with senior stakeholders in the business.
- Provides legal advice to the senior management and division heads in planning any business transactions in compliance with all relevant laws and Listing Rules.
- Establishes and monitors centralized internal legal documents of the Group.
- Manages all legal activities and legal-related matters for the Group, provides a variety of general corporate and commercial legal services to the Group members.
- Drafts and reviews all agreements, legal documents of the companies and subsidiaries in various jurisdictions, including Hong Kong, Overseas.
- Liaises with regulatory authorities and professional firms in connection with legal, statutory compliance related functions.
- Assists in the registration of trademarks and other intellectual properties matters for the company.
- Conducts in-house legal research and preliminary analysis report for the ad hoc projects assigned from time to time.
- Hong Kong qualified legal practitioner with a minimum of 8 years' post-qualification experience in the general commercial sectors
- Proven ability of drafting and reviewing legal documentation
- More experience in business contracts, legal matter for daily businesses and China experiences
- Sound knowledge/experience of Hong Kong laws, HK Listing Rules/compliance, M&A deals
- Hands-on experience in dealing with regulatory bodies and commercial parties
- Independent, self-initiative, detail-oriented and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written in English, Chinese and Mandarin