This is a unique opportunity for lawyers who are interested to branch out of a legal centric job scope whilst partnering with senior business stakeholders on investment and transactional initiatives. With investments portfolios in the technology and real estate industries, the suitable candidate will gain hands-on exposures on investment, legal and regulatory matters.
- Common law or US qualified lawyers with at least 8+ PQE
- Lawyers without prior in-house experience will also be considered
- Direct experience working on private and public deals
- Possess strong commercial acumen in order to provide advisory support on various areas with internal and external stakeholders
- Top academic credentials with strong negotiating skills and business judgement
- Literacy in English is the key. Chinese language skills is not a must