Aquis Search Limited
Aquis Search is one of the region's leading recruitment specialists for Corporate Governance and Control functions with offices in Beijing, Delhi, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, Singapore, Shanghai and Taipei. Founded in 2009, we have grown our team to around 70 people who operate within a consultative framework to successfully complete executive search assignments across Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
As a specialist executive search firm within Corporate Governance and Control, we offer contingency, retained, and search and selection recruitment solutions.
To further accelerate Aquis Search's operations globally, we are currently looking for an Associate Consultant or a Graduate Trainee to join our successful team.
Our work environment is fresh, lively, and positive. We develop our people, deliver on our promises, and reward success. We offer a stimulating environment and focus squarely on skills development, project ownership, and self-responsibility.
As an Associate Consultant, you will be given the right guidance and on the job training to develop your skills and career. You will initially be involved primarily with the candidates; speaking with them to understand more about their background and about the roles that suit their experience/qualifications. You will be able to demonstrate your interpersonal skills, detail-mindedness, as well as utilizing your communication skills while working on the mandates.
- Searching, screening and evaluating potential candidates
- Sourcing candidates through our database, referrals and job portals
- Consulting and providing professional advice and recommendations to candidates and clients
- Assessing the hiring requirements of each assignment from the clients
- Liaising with candidates and clients from the pre-interview stages through to the offer and thereafter
- Meeting with candidates and clients to establish relationships
- University degree, Overseas graduates are preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Proactive, outgoing, self-motivated, independent, and confident
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of experience in any field or recent graduates
- Applicants should have the right to work in the location applied for
What we can offer:
- Fast track career development within the recruitment industry
- A dynamic, international, and culturally diverse environment where team work is valued
- Significant career earning potential with a leading commission system
- Great training and mentorship with industry leading recruiters
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and experienced team
- Permanent position within the firm