This person will be part of the Group Legal & Compliance Division of this corporation:
1. Legal research and analysis on regulatory compliance and corporate governance issues;
2. Developing practical solution to complex legal and business issues in a timely manner;
3. Developing legal arguments/proposal in response to internal or external inquiries;
4. Conducting internal fact-finding in coordination with external counsels.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. A US, EU or Taiwan qualified attorney either having JD or LLM degree from a US/EU law school;
2. At least 2-6 years' relevant experience in compliance and/or corporate laws;
3. Strong work ethic, detail-oriented, and able to communicate effectively in a fast-moving work environment;
4. Mandarin Chinese language ability is required;
5. Experience in technology or related industries preferred;
6. Financial or accounting knowledge a plus.