- Advising on legal issues relating to all aspects of foreign investment in China and the company’s development projects in China, including new projects, M&A, restructuring and managing legal work system, corporate policies.
- Advising, drafting and reviewing and negotiating agreements and other legal documents relating to the company’s investment and operations including negotiation/communication with different stakeholders.
- Providing general legal advice and overseeing legal compliance aspect.
Who You'll Work With
Reporting to the Group General Counsel, and working along with a numbers of legal counsels based in the China as well as the business units.
Who You Are
- Strong organizational and execution skills, able to work independent;
- Team player and leadership quality;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across levels;
- Strong adaptability and learning capability;
- Reliable and personally accountable;
- Able to performs under pressure;
- Able to negotiates effectively and develops solutions;
- Willing to shares knowledge and shows empathy and respect;
- A field Specialist
Education & Professional Qualification
- Hold at least bachelor’s degree in law from a reputable university
- Qualified to the Bar in relevant jurisdiction
- Have a least 8-10 years relevant experience working for a reputable law firm and/or company with investment and operation in the China. Property industry experience will be an advantage
- Be effectively bilingual in English and Chinese