We are currently assisting our client, a Singapore based AI powered product firm in their search for a Head of Account Management for Enterprise business in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the Co-Founder, this position is key to our client’s organization and gives the opportunity to sit in the driving seat of their business growth, making a tremendous impact on the overall trajectory of our client in the region.
- Identify and set ambitious revenue targets for existing accounts growth and drive achievement of same through sales team.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with clients’ senior management to up-sell new solutions and to seek better revenue / margin realization.
- Build and manage a team of Rockstar Account Managers across Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Identify and understand trends within client departments, overall F&B industry and competition.
- Forecasts and track client account metrics, anticipate and proactively respond to clients’ queries and requests.
- Identify key areas for improvement in the account management process and take necessary steps to make them more efficient.
- Overall 7-8 years of experience in managing enterprise accounts, with approx. 4-5 years of experience in F&B space or B2B software sales across SE Asia.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in a start-up.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large groups settings.
- Has client-centric approach to solution-selling, with an ability to influence and articulate a value proposition based on client understanding of the business
- Highly motivated with an outgoing personality and a strong sense of accountability and initiative.
- Demonstrated capability as a leader; experience in building and managing a team from different backgrounds & cultures.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English, in oral and written form.
Budget - S$8,000 - S$8,500 per month, plus commission.