We are currently assisting our client, a regional market leader in the food-tech space in their search for a Head of Account Management, SEA in Singapore.
In this exciting role, you will be in the driver's seat to grow the business from existing accounts across Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand markets, along with providing the utmost customer service to these clients.
This crucial role will report directly to the Co-Founder and Director – Sales & Partnerships.
- Identify and set ambitious revenue targets for existing accounts growth and drive achievement of the same through the sales team.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with clients’ senior management to upsell new solutions and to seek better revenue/margin realization.
- Build and manage a team of Rockstar Account Managers across Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand.
- Identify and understand trends within client departments, overall F&B industry, and competition
- Forecasts and track client account metrics, anticipate and proactively respond to clients’ queries and requests.
- Identify key areas for improvement in the account management process and take the necessary steps to make them more efficient.
- Overall, 7-8 years of experience in managing enterprise accounts, with approx. 4-5 years of experience in F&B space or B2B software sales across SE Asia.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in a start-up.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large group settings.
- Has a client-centric approach to solution-selling, with an ability to influence and articulate a value proposition based on client understanding of the business
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English, in oral and written form is preferred but not mandatory.