- In charge of the compliance function & on-going group / regulatory reporting
- Ensure that Taiwan office complies with relevant regulations internal rules,
- Conduct compliance risk mapping to identify any non-compliance with relevant regulations and internal rules, and the compliance monitoring programme
- University degree in accounting, legal or business related discipline
- A licensed individual with at least 5 years’ experience in a compliance function in asset management companies and/or regulators or related industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
- Good understanding of the asset management business as well as the ability to quickly understand the business needs, solve problem and propose solutions.